This is the Terms of Service (“TOS”) agreement for SpiffDemo.org (the “Website”), operated by Sartography, a company located in Virginia, USA. This Website is intended for evaluation purposes only, and its primary purpose is to demonstrate the features and capabilities of SpiffWorkflow, an open-source product developed by Sartography. By accessing and using the Website, you (the “User”) agree to be bound by these Terms of Service, which constitute a legally binding agreement between you and Sartography.
Sartography may update this TOS at any time and without prior notice by posting a new version at http://www.spiffworkflow.org/pages/demo_terms_of_service/. The information on this site and your use of it is subject to the most recent version of the TOS posted.
2. Evaluation Use Only
The Website is intended for evaluation purposes only. You acknowledge and agree that any data you submit to the Website, including but not limited to workflow data, user information, and any other content, will be routinely cleared from the Website and may be deleted at any time without notice.
3. No Warranty
The Website and SpiffWorkflow are provided “as is” without any warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Sartography does not warrant that the Website or SpiffWorkflow will meet your requirements, be uninterrupted, secure, or error-free.
4. Limitation of Liability
In no event shall Sartography, its affiliates, directors, employees, or agents be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or punitive damages, including but not limited to lost profits, data loss, or any other damages arising from your use of the Website or SpiffWorkflow, even if Sartography has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
5. Intellectual Property
SpiffWorkflow and all related trademarks, logos, and other intellectual property are the property of Sartography or its licensors. You agree not to reproduce, distribute, modify, or create derivative works from the Website without the express written permission of Sartography.
6. Governing Law
These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Commonwealth of Virginia, United States of America, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
7. Changes to Terms
Sartography reserves the right to modify these Terms at any time without prior notice. By continuing to access or use the Website after any revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised Terms.
8. Your Conduct
You understand that all information, data, text, software, graphics or other materials (“Content”), whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, are the sole responsibility of the person from whom such Content originated. This means that you, and not Sartography, are entirely responsible for all Content that you upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available via this Website.
Sartography does not control the Content you post and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content. Under no circumstances will Sartography be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any Content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available via the Website.
You agree to not use the Website to:
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable or harm minors;
- impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through This Website;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or other relationships;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” or any other form of solicitation;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- disrupt the normal flow of dialogue, or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other users’ ability to engage in discussions or exchanges;
- interfere with or disrupt this Website or servers or networks connected to this Website, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to this Website;
- intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law,
- “stalk” or otherwise harass another; and/or
- collect or store personal data about other users in connection with the prohibited conduct and activities set forth in paragraphs above. You acknowledge that Sartography may or may not pre-screen Content, but that Sartography and its designees shall have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to pre-screen, refuse, move, or remove any Content that is available via this Website and which violates the TOS. You agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any Content, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such Content. You acknowledge, consent and agree that Sartography may access, preserve and disclose your account information and Content if required to do so by law or in a good faith belief that such access preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to:
- comply with legal process;
- enforce the TOS;
- respond to claims that any Content violates the rights of third parties;
- respond to your requests for customer service; or (e) protect the rights, property or personal safety of SpiffWorkflow its users and the public.
9. Contact Information
If you have any questions about these Terms or your use of the Website, please contact Sartography via email at [email protected] or using the following address.
Mr. Dan Funk Copyright Agent Sartography LLC P.O. Box 3003 Staunton, Va 24402-3003 USA
By using the Website, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree to these Terms, you must not access or use the Website.